No business online backup plan will match a one-size-fits-all solution. Every business has a variety of needs and rarely a similar environment. That’s why we’ve created a shopping experience at SOSOnlineBackup.com that frees business IT managers, network administrators, and owners to customize their own plan, in just three simple steps.
This new online backup shopping experience is simple. In just three steps, you’ll be able to see pricing for monthly, yearly, and two year plans.
Step 1: Identify the number of Windows-based servers you need to back up. These might be Windows servers, Sharepoint servers, Exchange servers, or others.
Step 2: Identify the amount of cloud storage your business needs.
Step 3: View your calculated monthly, annual, and two year plans!
Not only is buying SOS for Business now easier than ever before, but it now includes centralized management and remote deployment.
Access centralized management through the administrative Dashboard. Backups in your business is simple. From this single page, you’ll have access to the following tools:
- Remove management
- Report scheduling and access
- Sub-account provisioning
- Server license provisioning
- GB usage
- Username and password creation for sub-accounts
- Remote deployment: Use our MSI to deploy backups across your network, no matter where your offices, workstations, and servers are located.
- Remote monitoring: Our Dashboard allows you to monitor your backups from any web browser and any internet connection. View backup events behind any firewall (or no firewall at all).
- Remote account creation: Our Dashboard will enable your IT department to create online backup accounts for existing employees, new employees, and new devices. SOS for Business allows companies to create an unlimited number of online backup accounts.
Complete Bare Metal Backup and Recovery for Servers
- Windows servers (2003, 2008, SBS 2003, SBS 2008)
- SQL servers (2005, 2008, and 2010)
- SharePoint servers (2008 and 2010)
- Exchange servers (Exchange 2000, Exchange 2003, Exchange 2008, and Exchange 2010)
- Full local machines – All operating systems, system state, program, and application files
- Transactionally consistent backups – Application aware backup synchronized to create bare metal backup images only when database transactions are complete.
Plans start as low as $139/month with bare metal backup to the cloud an only $59.99/month for file & folder backup. Customize your online backup plan today!