January 16, 2013
At SOS, we’ve aimed to provide businesses and managed service providers a complete backup solution. This means not just offering backup, recovery, and access to an extremely secure private cloud, but offering a centralized management platform to tie these together. The SOS Dashboard has grown into quite a user friendly and omniscient solution for backup management, monitoring and deployment.
Learn more about the SOS Partner Dashboard by clicking here.
Who can access the SOS Dashboard?
SOS online backup reseller partners as well as SOS for Business users get to take advantage of SOS Dashboard. From here, IT managers and business owners can completely control, monitor, and deploy their online backup solutions.
What’s new about it?
The SOS Dashboard is loaded with new features and downloads.
- Monitor account usage and backup success
- Get updates on end users backups
- Total account usage, compared to provisioned storage
- Software downloads
- Access to provision image-based backup licenses
- MSI for remote deployment
- Endpoint backup for PCs and Macs
- Access to support resources
- News and updates
Click here to learn more about the SOS Dashboard and see screenshots of the solution!