Are you a managed service provider? Are you considering becoming one? 2012, 2013, and 2014 are going to be very exciting years for the online backup and cloud service industries. IDC estimates that the cloud service industry is worth $22 billion today. Better yet, the same research indicates that it will be worth twice that – around $50 billion – by 2014.
Download our free guide, authored by SOS Online Backup, that covers what MSPs can do in the next few years to take advantage of the coming boom in demand cloud services.
This white paper covers the following topics:
- How do your clients think of cloud backup?
- How many small to medium sized businesses and enterprises already have online backup?
- What do I need to do to make my clients feel secure about online backup?
- What do I need to offer to ensure I keep my online backup clients?
- What can I do to get bigger businesses as online backup clients?